Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Derek's log of trip so far...

Hi y'all,

So, as you can see in the blog, I started blogging with an excruciatingly detailed account of each day of the trip. By the time we arrived in Eugene, I realized this ended up taking a lot of time, which we don't have much of, given that we end up biking 5-10 hours of each day, and we spend our whole rest days doing errands like re-stocking our bulk foods (we are the only cyclists I know carrying as much food as we do, but it's damn tasty), eating out, taking showers, reading, and blah, blah, blah....

What I will update you on is a list of each day's mileage, destination points, and camping situation. I will later try to add pictures but this dang thing adds them more slowly than I can handle (I'm still a fast-paced L.A. guy I guess).

No comments: