Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Top Ten Things to Think About While Cycling?... Burritos would make my list

The award for best burrito yet goes to Laughing Planet Cafe here in Eugene. It is indescribably yummy(actually just i'm too lazy to write a whole lot about a burrito, even if it was damn tasty). I am willing to admit that, as a burrito fiend, i have been looking forward to eating at this exact restaurant ever since we departed from Davis. It lived up to my expectations.
Semi-relatedly, we saw some guy in that restaurant wearing a shirt with the slogan "Beans Not Bombs" on it. He's my hero and i plan to imitate his unabashed political/speak-the-mind-of-your-tastebuds-on-your-duds style in some way.

some other things I ponder while cycling:
what is that roadkill? (alternately, what disembodied part of the animal is that?)
what would i be doing right now if i were not cycling?

-Rachel

No comments: